Derek A Smith

Derek A Smith
Combative Arts Expert

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is Target Focused Training worth the price?

Hello Folks, I have been involved with real self-defense for over 30 years now.  I have been a martial artist, having trained in 9 different arts and having 4 Black belts, and I served in 3 services, 2 as a special agent.  I have also been a Federal Agent with 4 agencies so I know BS when I see it and I know when something is good.

Let me start by saying that a number of years ago my agency at the time, the Department of Treasury paid $5000 to send me to a course that Tim Larkin, the creator of Target Focus Training, TFT for short, was teaching.  Let me say that with my martial arts training and Law Enforcement background I thought I had seen it all. I had heard a lot about the training and read a couple of Black Belt Articles so I had high hopes for the training, but what could this guy teach me in a week that I did not already know?  I had heard all the special forces crap before and had been disappointed so I was waiting to see.

I arrived at the facility and saw folks of all types.  Plain folk, tough guys, wanna bees, and maybe a couple of real operators like me.  So we got down to training. When Tim came out I must say I was impressed.  I am 6 feet and DOWN to about 225.  This guy dwarfed me so that was a plus.  But I was not intimidated YET, because I had thumped some big guys before.

Let me tell you that when Tim began his training I became a true believer.  It was an incredible time and I learned things about combat that I had never imagined.  Also, I loved when we put on Flak vests and went full power against each other.  There is just something great about whooping some butt and taking a whooping that really proves that a technique work.  The best thing about the program was that it was so easy to learn.  By the time I left the training I literally bought every tape and book available, spending quite a bit of money.  But I took home something of much more value.  I was the National Defensive Tactics and Firearms Program Manager for the Department of the Treasury Office of the Inspector General and I took Tim's training back to our agency and incorporated what I could into our training.  I say that because in the course I attended, it was not made for loss enforcement.  It was meant for the street and life and death situations.  Treasury would not allow us to do some of this stuff because it was no joke deadly.  I truly became a much deadlier human weapon, capable of dealing with any...and I mean any situation. 

So was the training worth the $5000 I paid for it plus the extra $1000 I paid for the tapes and books.  INDEED IT WAS...no BS.  What Time teaches can save your life.

Called “the most devastatingly powerful, scientifically-proven self-defense system in the world today,” Target Focus Training (TFT) lets you quickly stop any attacker dead in his tracks by inflicting crippling pain from injury to easily damaged body parts using simple, intuitive movements you can instantaneously do… even if you’re non-athletic, small or out-of-shape.

It’s uniquely effective methods (which employ violence as your ultimate survival tool) are simple and easy to master yet are so devastatingly effective at close combat they’re used by military and government agencies alike.

For nearly 20 years Tim has been well known in the self-defense & close-combat training world but ‘under-the-radar’ to ordinary folks like you (Not Me). He’s the guy operations like the US Navy SEALS, Army Special Forces and the US Border Patrol call in behind-the-scenes to teach them when it’s “kill-or-be-killed.”

During the last 20 years he’s trained not only these elite military special forces and law enforcement units like mine, but corporate and civilian clientele in New York, Las Vegas, London and other cities around the world using a combination of live training sessions and DVDs.

A sought after public speaker, Tim has spoken to CEO’s, government officials, and business leaders in over 40 countries on how to use these same principles of surviving life-or-death violence in the less life-threatening environment of business.

Tim is co-author of the best-selling book, How To Survive The Most Critical 5 Seconds Of Your Life, and the highly acclaimed online newsletter, Secrets For Staying Alive When Rules Don’t Apply.

If you want to learn no nonsense, real self-defense.  Self-defense that will save your life and the lives of your loved ones, then you want to pick up Tim's course Human Weapon TFT because it is the real deal.  I know...because I am the real deal too. AND it won't cost you anywhere near what I paid to get it either.

If you truly want an AMAZING expereince you should check out Tim's Live training!  Again, well worth the money and he is giving a 25% discount to boot...if you hurry!


Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment